If your companion doesn’t share your love of flying,
or would like to learn more about flying send him or her to us!
The Santa Clara Valley Ninety Nines offer this all-day seminar once each year.
The next Flying Companion Seminar will be in 2019.
If you would like to be notified about the next seminar send us an email; we will notify you when registration begins for the next seminar.
For information please email: email@example.com
Seminar topics include:
- Aerodynamics: how and why a plane flies
- Radio procedures: how to use the radios and about emergency frequencies
- Navigation: how to read charts and help navigate.
- Preflight: what is the purpose and how to do one on an actual airplane.
- Aviation Instruments: what those gauges can tell you.
- Checklists: what are they for and how can the passenger help with them.
- Medical Facts for Pilots
- Fears and Feeling about Flying
- Fun Places to Fly
Upon completion of this seminar, your companion will very likely enjoy flying more and will definitely be able to help you in the cockpit.